Today, UNIQLO is a highly successful clothing brand that retails to multiple countries all over the world, but it also holds little-known humble beginnings. The company’s origins stretch back to
Japan in 1949 when it was founded under an entirely different brand. In the 1980s the company changed their strategy and became known as “Unique Clothing Warehouse”. This was shortened to Uniclo, but when being registered, the c was misread as a q. It’s hard to think that such a big brand only has its iconic name due to a filing error, but UNIQLO has become synonymous with top quality clothing for millions of people all around the world. Despite so many changes, it’s fair to say that they offer a fantastic host of unique designer ranges for both men and women. The company is still as ambitious as ever and aims to hit over $6 billion in sales a year by 2020, and the UK is a large part of this strategy. Though not their biggest country in terms of stores, UK demand for UNIQLO clothing through online clothing continues to grow.
With this healthy growth in sales and continuing love for the brand, it’s completely normal to find that demand for returns is increasing. It’s possible that you may need to return your UNIQLO simply because the size doesn’t quite fit and you need to reorder another, or that the design isn’t exactly what you envisioned when making your purchase online. Whatever the reason, a number of couriers now offer UNIQLO returns services designed to suit any needs. With this growing demand for courier services, it can often be hard to find the most affordable courier. So, to help, we have developed a price comparison tool at Parcel Delivery for you to search based on what you need to send, assisting you in finding the most affordable courier available. Rest assured that, whether you need to send just one dress or an entire wardrobe, we can help find the courier for you.
Return Your UNIQLO Parcel
Under the UNIQLO returns policy, there are a few crucial rules you need to follow in order to be eligible for a full refund and follow a straightforward process in obtaining it. Be advised that all of the advice below relates to returning your parcel via mail and is only applicable to products purchased online, as stated in the UNIQLO returns policy. Products purchased in store must be returned by visiting another store with your tax receipt and the card with which you made your purchase if you paid by card.
- You have 28 days, after having made your purchase, in which to arrange UNIQLO parcel returns.
- You must ensure that you maintain the clothing in the same condition in which you purchased it.
- You are responsible for the condition of the product you purchased and thus the state that it arrives back to UNIQLO in.
- Ideally, try to return the products with their labelling and, if possible, in the same packaging that they were purchased in.
- Once returned, clothing is expected to be unwashed, unsoiled, unaltered, undamaged and not worn; other than the process of trying them on.
- It is your responsibility to get proof of postage from your chosen courier, which shows exactly when the parcel was handed over for delivery back to the UNIQLO returns team.
- The UNIQLO parcel returns team reserve the right to only issue a refund to the card which you used to make the payment.
- The UNIQLO returns team will make any necessary deductions to your refund based on the condition of the products they receive back.
- If you decide to issue a return using a courier service, then UNIQLO will not refund the delivery costs you incur.
- In instances where discount coupons have been applied upon purchase, these will be deducted, where applicable, when carrying out a refund. For example, if you received a £15 discount on an order that had a minimum purchase requirement of £70, then your refund cannot bring the total amount you spent back below £70. If you spent, say £80, but then return clothes totalling £20, your total spend will be £60 and you will no longer be eligible for the £15 discount code you applied.
- UNIQLO is not able to refund any male or female underwear that has been removed from its packaging; this is for hygiene reasons.
- UNIQLO cannot refund any swimwear if it has had the stickers removed.
- To carry out an exchange, products must be returned in store.
UNIQLO returns procedure
To ensure that your return can be processed as quickly as possible, and to make sure you can receive the refund without delays, please follow the UNIQLO parcel returns procedure as outlined below.
- You will find a Returns Note that was initially included with your delivery. Fill this out in its entirety and place it inside of your package.
- You will also find a returns address label with the delivery, so be sure to affix this to the outside of the parcel. If you have lost this, then here is the address:
UNIQLO / Arvato,
Plot 10A Faraday Avenue,
Hams Hall Distribution Park,
3. When packaging your products, make sure they are folded neatly and that suitable wrapping is used to ensure the safety of the contents.
4. After you have used our comparison tool and purchased with your ideal courier, arrange the collection, or where you will need to drop the parcel off to.
5. Be sure to collect a proof of posting certificate from the courier; this will be needed to further process the refund if for some reason the returns package goes missing with the courier.
6. Once UNIQLO receives the parcel back, they will issue a refund within 14 days. It can then take 3-5 working days for the funds to clear into your account.
7. If you have lost your Tax Invoice or Returns Note, then you can contact UNIQLO to acquire additional copies. Alternatively, log into your UNIQLO account and print off the order history and indicate which items you wish to return.
There are a large number of UK couriers who are able to return your UNIQLO order. Finding a suitable courier is very straightforward and you can use our price comparison tool to find which ones are available. The availability of couriers and the cost associated with using one will depend on the size of the parcel you need to return and how long you require for the delivery to take. As mentioned above, the returns procedure for UNIQLO means you have 28 days from receiving the items in which to send them back. If you are close to this deadline and want to make sure your parcel is received in suitable time, you may wish to purchase express delivery. This is entirely at your discretion, but there should be availability for you to do so. To find the cheapest courier possible, you can input the exact size and weight of your parcel into our comparison tool.
Tracking Your UNIQLO Order
Tracking your UNIQLO order return can be done after you have purchased your courier and sent the parcel off with them. If tracking is something they offer, and it is for a very large number of the trusted couriers we work with, then they should provide you with details of how you can track your order through their website.
If, at any time whilst using our site, you experience any difficulty in finding the ideal courier for your UNIQLO parcel return, then don’t hesitate to visit our FAQs.